The Day Center
Home away from home
Care Resources and the Dementia Institute have teamed up to offer a space for those living with dementia and any senior who would benefit from engaging activities, meaningful social interactions, and dedicated care.
The Day Center at Care Resources offers comfort and safety to participants while providing respite to families and caregivers. The Day Center includes three different rooms to cater to varying activity levels and social needs.
Quality care at the center
As of fall 2023, our team includes staff with a range of certifications to:
- Provide direct dementia care to participants
- Support other staff while in the Center and in the moment
- Conduct our own in-house dementia training for the entire Day Center care team
We offer two program options to meet the needs of participants and their families and caregivers:
- Half days: 4 hours between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM
- Full days: 8 hours between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM
Contact the Care Resources enrollment team today to discuss program eligibility, rates, and scheduling.
Please also reach out to us to schedule a personal tour with you and your family.
What our participants are saying
“Coming to the Care Resources Day Center lets me be around people that love me.”
Page pending CMS review I Last updated 10.10.2023 I H5610_WEB