All safety protocols in place for Care Resources continue:
- Masks are required.
- Temperatures are taken before getting on buses.
- Social distancing has been relaxed in the Day Center, but designated areas are still socially distanced for those who prefer it.
- Participant attendance has been updated and increased!
- Frequent hand washing is required.
- Cleaning of high-touch surfaces occurs daily; industrial cleaning occurs weekly.
Routines may not go back to how they were before. We’ve learned a lot through this pandemic, but our services never stopped and we don’t plan to start now.
Last updated 06.13.2023 I H5610_WEB