Care Resources is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
PACE is a Medicare and Medicaid funded option that gives community-based care and services to people 55 or older, helping to prevent nursing home placement. PACE provides coverage for prescription drugs, doctor care, transportation, home care, checkups, hospital visits, and nursing home stays when necessary. Private pay is also available.
Care Resources mission
To offer long-term care choices that promote independence, dignity, and a high quality of life for the elderly members of our community.
Care Resources values
- Preserving the quality of life is our commitment to the people we serve.
- A holistic approach that embraces a person’s physical, mental, and social health.
- Responsiveness to the people we serve by continually assessing their needs.
- Collaboration through partnerships to utilize community resources to help the people we serve remain in their home.
Care Resources awards and news
- NEW BUILDING CASE STUDY, August 2019
Kentwood Office Furniture partnered with us on the new Care Resources building project. See photos of our administrative spaces and furniture by reading their case study.
- GRAND RAPIDS BUSINESS JOURNAL, June 2019
Senior day care moving into $4.5M renovated facility by Justin Dawes
Read the Grand Rapids Business Journal article to learn more about our new building.
- WGVU RADIO INTERVIEW, June 2019
Shelley Irwin interviewed Tracey McKnight, Care Resources CEO, and Veronica Horsley-Pettigrew, Community Outreach Supervisor, about Care Resources, PACE, and the upcoming open house events. Listen to the full interview on WGVU News.
- HEALTH HEROES INNOVATION AWARD, 2011
Care Resources was honored in 2011 by Alliance for Health—an organization that oversees healthcare in West Michigan—with the first-ever “Health Heroes Innovation Award”. Read the article on MLive.
By clicking any linked text, you are leaving the Care Resources website.