Complete the form below or call 616-913-2033
After your referral, the Care Resources team:
- Completes in-home assessments to determine eligibility
- Develops a recommended Care Plan through our interdisciplinary team (IDT) assessment
- Finalizes the person-centered Care Plan with the eligible participant and caregiver/s
- Notifies referral source of enrollment status and/or start date
Thank you for supporting Care Resources PACE and working together to provide the best care for older adults in our community!
PACE services begin on the first of each month per CMS requirements. Care Resources will support coordinated care during the enrollment process to ensure continuity of care prior to their official start date in our program.
Care Resources PACE eligibility:
- 55 years old or older
- Resident of Kent County or these Ottawa County zip codes: 49418, 49428, 49435, 49534, 49544
- Able to live safely in the community
- Meet the State of Michigan nursing facility level of care