Every few months, we would like to shine a spotlight on one of our Interdisciplinary Teams because they do incredible work!
This month we’ve spotlighted our dedicated primary care providers and nurses.
Our primary care providers and nurses are an asset to Care Resources. This dedicated team conducts sick and wellness visits; prescribes and coordinates prescriptions; refers participants to specialists; and conducts diagnostic testing. They know each of our participants and make sure they receive personalized, coordinated care. We are so grateful for their hard work, now and always!
“I enjoy working with participants and making sure they receive the assistance they need to stay well and age at home.”
— IDT Team Member
As a reminder, IDT is the core decision-making body at Care Resources. IDT is composed of the following teams:
- Primary Care Providers and Nurses (coordinate all medical care for each participant)
- Social Workers (enhance participant well-being and coordinate benefits)
- Home Care Nurses (evaluate home safety and coordinate home care hours)
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Staff (assists participants with daily living as well as strength and mobility)
- Dietitians (oversee all aspects of nutritional health)
- Pharmacy Staff (works with you, your family and your physicians to ensure medications are up-to-date and taken properly)
- Recreational Therapy & Activity Staff (schedules and coordinates programs and activities at the Day Center and at home)
- Transportation Staff (schedules and provides transportation)